Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wale says NIke boots... I say Timbs.

Today was the coldest day of the year yet. While I enjoy winter apparel, I can't say my warm blood is on the same wavelength. I'm still frosty toed and yet I've been under the sheets reading for over an hour. 

Weezy was playing here tonight. Despite the fact he's on every single one of my favorite sensual songs of 08', I couldn't bring myself to go see him play a canyon like venue. I think the show would either be marvelous (not sure it's the best choice of words) or dramatically terrible. Anyhow that said, I was speaking to Mira this afternoon and the first thing that hit me was that this man is topless 3.5/4 of the time. I couldn't help but try and imagine him fighting the -40 weather. More importantly I was wondering what an odd person such as himself would wear. I'd be surprised if he didn't backtrack thanks to the cold. Anyway this is what I imagined mr weezy baby wearing...

A couple of these stashed under the good old Canada Goose...

Oh, he probably wore a couple of these. I'll take any friendly donations in the form of diamonds. Just one is fine... no really? Just enough to buy myself a trip away from this hell hole. I'd take a couple of my girlfriends with me too if you don't mind. Bahamas paid by Weezy? (he won't be there...don't worry.. hehe) Any takers?
Hopefully no Montrealers got to experience "THE WAM" first hand:

No comments: