Thursday, January 22, 2009

wicckenza

I often buy goodies at the super dollar store by my house. One of my recent purchases consists of a dozen of these lovely candles.  The store is owned by a nice asian woman. We always chit chat, I give her life tips and so on. After purchasing the candles, I definitely noticed she was a little quieter than usual. It didn't really phase me until later ...

I came back a few days later and purchased an array of red string for a shoot I did with Charlotte and Stephan... If buying a dozen candles wasn't weird enough, string was definitely odd. This time she really  had nothing to say to me. The only thing that stood between us was an awkward glance and my debit card. I was for sure being JUDGED!

It then clicked, she probably thinks I'm some kind of witchcraft guru woman. I think I may have to cut back on my visits in order to regain my dollarama credibility. Or perhaps purchase nice holy things like bubble gum, planners, paint...
All this to say, the candles were well worth it and I strongly recommend them as they last forever. CLASS TIME xoxox