Monday, January 19, 2009

Jamey x 2

Maybe a little too much Jamey Fox for one day but this song is my current guilty pleasure. I previously warned you but my taste in music is at times questionable.  I think it can be better described as a penchant for smooth things... love it or hate it, this song is smooth and sensual. I must thank Mr. Fox for finally putting out another decent song. Something must be said since apparently someone has a big crush on him at B.E.T.  Two years have passed and you still can't turn on the friggin channel without "the" song playing. I refuse to name it and give it any kind of extra attention .. seriously though turn B.E.T on right now it's probably playing. That said, please don't sabotage the HIP-POP success this song could potentially have by over playing it. 

Yours truly,

ps- I smell a Mariah remix coming anytime soon... at least I hope. 

No comments: