Thursday, January 15, 2009

Every man needs a muse and mine could be the bottle.

I still remember getting my first Dallas Green demo on a random grey CD and being floored. I think he had put out like 40 at the time. Everytime I'd see Dallas, I'd tell him he should tour the stuff on his own. After months of persuasion I convinced a friend of mine back home to book him in Ottawa to play Mavericks, this ended up being his first solo tour ever... I can't say I've followed much after the first release. Boy was I wrong to do so. I've been listening to Bring me Your Love and the whole record is amazing from beginning to end. I think Dan from Attack in Black and back in the day A day and a deathwish and Radical Attack maybe even features on it? It's bad when you can't remember things and you're still young. Both are incredibly talented. It's nice to not see someone for years and see they're doing well for themselves! 

In the mean time I will keep listening to this on replay. Stream for free on myspace. 

No comments: