Friday, January 16, 2009

SALUT SIMONE!

I discovered AUREVOIRSIMONE a while back. This trio made up of three lovely girls is based out of New York. It reminds me of stuff I was really into when I was in high school. They are worth checking out. 
I think 2009 is all about girl bands. I've always wanted to play in one. I guess I did, it's never too late to start a real one though. Besides KENZALLIE wasn't so bad... I think we'll just stay away from writing about goths, DDR and peanut butter. Rather we'll talk about our grown up reality... bull riding perhaps? 

8 comments:

charlotte elizabeth said...

DO SOME WORK

charlotte elizabeth said...

LIKE MAYBE TURN OFF YOUR INTERNET

charlotte elizabeth said...

BECAUSE ITS AFTER 3 AND I WANT YOU TO HANG TONIGHT

charlotte elizabeth said...

BUT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED UNTIL YOU GET SOME SERIOUS WORK DONE

charlotte elizabeth said...

KAPEESH?

margaux said...

haha you've been told! i also want to be in a girl band. always have

Kenza said...

I probably have to stay in till late to do this and am spending all day in the library tomorrow to get my sources. I've gotten quite a bit done :)

Kenza said...

andyes margaux!! girl baaaaand