Friday, January 16, 2009

I spent the better half of my childhood in Benetton clothes. I can't say they've been on top of their stuff for the last 4-5 years but they definitely come out with key pieces each year but simply in different colors. Most of my Benetton pieces are v neck and round neck winter tops. My mom still has hers from over 10 years ago or something ridiculous and they're in great condition. Good quality clothing.
These boots come in plenty of fun colors. Why not a little yellow to make up for the lack of sun! 
I was pleasantly surprised when I found out Benetton had a lingerie line but most of the stuff is really nice and delicate. 
Mira's dream coats... 
Into the european look...
If I was wrapped up like that, I wouldn't be so miserable everytime I stepped out of the house.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Benneton, huh? Well, aren't we fancy:) I love the Lingerie. So sexy, classy & timeless.