Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keep em' Keep shoes

My girl Lindsay from Adrift Skateshop in Toronto put me onto Keep Shoes years ago when she started carrying them at her store. I think they had something like 3 models up on the website at the time and needless to say the shoes were crazy. If you know me, you know I own an abundance of shoes. Four wooden racks full to be exact, a basket and a couple walls covered. I own boots in all shapes and sizes, heels galore high and short and flats to last me a lifetime along with dock shoes in case I have to go to sea.

One thing I do not collect or don't have much of are sneakers. Now don't get me wrong most of my girlfriends have a mean sneaker game and they look great on them. I for one have my standard airmax shoe for things such as the gym but i'd much rather see them on a nice man rather than on myself. 

That said, I think Keep shoes are the only sneakers I'd feel comfortable rocking. I recently fell in love with these...
I love the snowflakes, I love that its knitted and I love the color scheme. love love love. 

No comments: