Sunday, January 25, 2009

The best of me... and jay z

This is probably one of my all time favorite Jay songs and actually come to think of it, it may be  one of my favorite songs ever. I barely remember seeing this video on tv, it kind of rules. Mia looks hood. Cross chain, full white outfit, NC dress, hoops, the beach, ... but that's before she started driving around drinking red-bull stalking people!  Does anyone know if her and Jay ever got it on? 
"You got a man? okay ma' and? That's high school making me chase you around for months. Have an affair act like an adult for once." 
Shout out to Paul. I know he likes this song too. 

This is a remix of mya's Ridin' featuring my favorite girl Trina. All I remember is singing this track with Mira ridin' the cab belligerent. Now I joke when I say that Mya is nuts but Trina may actually be. If I ever needed a verbal bodyguard, I'd hire the girl. This song is the best because it also reminds me of Hana.
"I ain't looking at you no more I'm lookin past you" 
"Now you know that I'm the queen of Miami, all that loud talking, lying save that shit for your mami. Sounds like blablablablablablabla i'm like uhuh okay what's up? SHUT UP!" 
ridiculous. 

No comments: