Sunday, January 18, 2009

PURPOSELY MISSED CONNECTION

I truly enjoy reading missed connections once in a while. I know many people who have been seeked out on it and always kind of get a kick out of it. I've never seen it unfold into anything tangible and actually most of the connections were "missed" on purpose and for a reason. It never truly hit me until today when I came across one which had to occur when I was in the same room. I don't know if it's as funny anymore or kind of weird. Anyhow, pay attention this could be any of you ladies... Do you remember who broke the bathroom window? Or the better question is, did YOU break the window? 

All I can remember is someone had to stand in front of the door in order to avoid the curious from peeking while I uh... tequila. 

1 comment:

margaux said...

i am always browsing the ottawa mc's for interesting titles and people i might know