Thursday, January 22, 2009

The storm is coming and its called Melody

Ever since I lost all of my music, I kinda forgot about my love for Melody Gardot. I was just reminded when posting on ben's page about her. This fantastic 22 year old singer is about to take over... She is the survivor of a violent car accident. It is through her therapy that she realized that she had a writing talent. Due to memory loss, she was asked to start writing. Sooner than later she would be releasing her first record. Here are a couple clips. You can also stream her record online. Keep your ears to the streets because I suspect this girl is gonna hit the big leagues before we know it

" I need a man who got no baggage to claim" 



"I would be lucky to find me a man who could love me the way that I am with this here worrisome heart"



xo

1 comment:

margaux said...

wow love this.

but also, you lost all your music?? :(