Wednesday, February 18, 2009

yucky

I basically just noticed something moving from the corner of my eye. I turned around to find this nasty thing next to me... on my bed...  It reminded me of the time there was a spider infestation and Mira and I developed a new spider killing technique. It consists of putting a shoe on the end of a broom stick and reaching all the way up to the ceiling and killing it. Once you hit it... You drop the broom and run to avoid it falling on your head. A few minutes later, once you've gathered up the courage again, you go back to the spot you left the broom a shoe and you hope to find the remains up on the ceiling and hopefully no shoe marks. If you don't see anything, prepare weaponry for round II. 

I didn't have my army with me tonight so I had to take this one on myself. No broom. Just my hands and a shoe. I'm getting good...

3 comments:

mimi. said...

That picture is fucking disgusting.

Carolina Andrea said...

you saw THIS spider in your house? I could cry and vomit. I have the worst arachnophobia, I dont want anyone to see what I turn into when theres a spider around. I'm like that woman on Maury that was afraid of pickles.

margaux said...

haha i love spiders. i usually chat with them and ask them for help in important matters. there's one living in the bathroom right now that i find quite comforting. if i have to get them out, i try to get them into a cup so i can free them outdoors. in the winter they get to stay inside though :)