Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Daddy

One of my favorite ladies gave birth to a little lady. Who is the daddy? No it's not Common... no it's not Andre3000. It's Jay electronica, our favorite ghostwriter. 

If you know me, you know I probably own every Erykah anything released. I love her. I listen to her nearly everyday. One of my fondest memories of last year involves seeing her and due to what some may call a bad tour manager, she got lost on her way into the city and drove to Sherbrooke. This led her to cut her set short.  My night was made when she closed the set with my all time favorite song... It was sung with sasssss! I don't think Mark has ever seen me smile the way I did that night.

"I thinkkkkkk you better calllll Tyroooooooneee"


Baby you got me is actually my favorite song which features Erykah. It was originally written by Jill Scott. This is one of the only instances we witnessed them both performing it together.



"Ya'll know how I met her, we broke up and got back together to get her back I had to sweat her"



"When they see you coming, .... take off running from you, yes its true, yes they do"



This is off the latest record and it's one of my favorite songs. A little different than the old stuff but still amazing.


No comments: