Monday, December 15, 2008

My creature of comfort

I was recently in L.A and needless to say shopping was part of the itinerary. My partner in crime is in no way a positive influence when it comes to shopping as she herself is a fashionista of dangerously great taste. While she may not be great at helping you save money, she has a well developed taste for the finer things in life. We ended up at a charming little shop called Creatures of Comfort on Melrose. It is in this wonderful establishment where I found my dream shirt. 

I regret not getting it and I've had dreams about it since. I woke up this morning with a message from my beautiful girlfriend Charlotte to warn me that the shirt was on sale on the website. Let me put it this way... we are a few days away from x-mas and being bed bound I think I deserve a present. 

Thank you Charles xox