Thursday, December 18, 2008

A la la la la looooongggg...

I am currently laying in bed with Mrs Flynn. I was graced with her visit this morning. Needless to say my spirit has gone from a 2 to a 20. 

In the spirit of fun things, I often come across videos of little girls dancing or singing Beyonce or Katy Perry songs. I remember spending endless hours looking at myself in the mirror singing songs. One I remember more particularly is " A lalalala long" . I remember being in kindergarden and singing it on the bus home. During a conversation with my lovely girlfriend Mira,  I realized that this song had rather explicit lyrics, yet I sung them passionately at the top of my lungs to anyone who was willing to hear...in this case: my parents, teachers, classmates and the bus driver!

The lyrics go something like this: 
"girl i want to make you sweat
sweat 'till you can't sweat no more,
and if you cry out
i'm gonna push it sum more-ore-ore,
girl i want to make you sweat
sweat 'till you can't sweat no more,
and if you cry out
i'm gonna push it push it push it some more"

PUSH WHAT SOME MORE?!!!! I'm pretty positive it still wouldn't be appropriate for me to sing along to this better yet my 4 year old self. Check the music video out. 1 word: WOW! 



Here is a version 2.08 of what I probably looked like:  



I love kids. 

No comments: