Friday, December 19, 2008

"Fight all day... all night"

If you know me, you know I'm a big BCC supporter. The clip I posted happens to be one of my favorite Sean Price songs. I love 9th wonder beats and after ranting and acknowledging all the bs that his relationship can have, he still realizes he loves his lady. 

"When I was fucked up in the game you held me down, I'm still fucked up in the game and you holdin' me down." - Sean Price



I can confirm that upon his last visit, he demanded absolute silence in order to introduce this song with the reenactment of a butterfly's birth. I believe it was also followed by a Barry White impression. Both are okay with me.  

My apartment got broken into a few months ago and I lost years worth of photos. I just managed to recover some photos from a shoot I had done with Sean Price and Buckshot with Hana who was conducting an interview. Here are some of the photos I managed to recover:



No comments: