Monday, March 2, 2009

Alas

Alas it is my last day out here. I've been fortunate to catch up with old friends and can say I've had an amazing time and had the most amazing guide. I truly long to feel the L.A. sun on a daily basis. I suspect that time may come sooner than later. I have a hard time returning to the routine. I feel like I've gotten used to a new one. Besides, they say, there is nothing like coming home to a pile of work...

Here are some of the highlights.

- Woody and listening to the grimiest hood tracks
- The best Thai place in the world on Hollywood blvd
- Lunches and movies with old friends
- A night out with Russell Peters and Ex: probably the most ridiculous night ever
- Meeting the most wonderful cab driver
- TARGET
- FAIRFAX FLEA MARKET
- Driving the most awesome whip and listening to the best radio songs
- Walking by the ocean and soaking my feet late at night
- Driving by the spot where Biggie got shot
- Going out with the lovely people at Crooks and Hellz Bellz. Fam
- Sleeping in

A MAN HAVING A HEART ATTACK ON YOUR FLIGHT!!!!
GETTING YOUR VISA STOLEN AND USED!!!!!

That might've been the only down side of the trip. Can't always be perfect. Like a good friend of mine says.. "It's the Ying Yang!!!"

1 comment:

Maura Iemma said...

lets go to LA together next time.